My favorite image from a photo shoot with Ti-arnia.
This one was for a digital imaging assessment. I’m quite impressed with how it turned out. Not much editing, just sharpened a little.
It is strictly forbidden to use my photographs without my permission.
©sarah jane heaton photography
- “The Perfect Snaque” for a Photo Shoot (modelbehaviorbites.com)
- Fashion Changed My Life (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- Living in the Dark (wkgirls.com)
- Fashion Styling : Shop Style (thebenclark.wordpress.com)
- Fashion photo shoot (idyllwildfashion.wordpress.com)
- Fashion Photo Shoot Fun (bonjourdonyae.wordpress.com)
- Assignment One Portrait Photography (mademoisenclaire.wordpress.com)
Cecile has been one of my influences for years now. I thought I would share with my friends, her piece ‘Glorious Wounds’. It is one of my favorites.
I used a reference picture for this drawing. I treated it as a quick study in graphite pencil. (:
This one took me about 10 minutes.
In my studio, I drew up some experiments, to get some idea of what the final outcome will look like.
One was complete using black ink, and the other with the addition of red watercolour paint.
I prefer the red one, but it will need more work. The proportions are a bit out, etc.
This semester, my theme involves loose drawings of gothic figures, using only 2 colours (red and black). I want to make more use of simple lines, and tone.
A5 Sketch of Tuomas Holopainen I finished a few days ago.
Nightwish is one of my biggest influences, and so I will be drawing each of the members.
This photo was taken directly under my desk lamp, so it isn’t the best quality >> However, I plan on selling this one when I can find a frame.
Medium – Graphite pencil.
This is my favorite etching from today, though I think I will end up re-doing it. The lines aren’t as strong as I wanted them.
This is a virtual exhibition that me and my group created. Check it out if you want.